Foreign nationals in the United States temporarily as well as those that are legal permanent residents must inform US Citizenship & Immigration Services of a change of address within 10 days of moving by going to, right-hand side of the home page, under “Change of Address.”

Also, if you are a foreign national entering the US on a temporary basis, as soon as you are admitted, please verify your status by going to this website: ( Check that your name, class of admission, and expiry date are all correct.