- This event has passed.
Tech Goes Home Class
April 4 @ 9:00 am
Improve computer skills at the IIIC!
What: Computer Skills Class
Where: Irish International Immigrant Center, One State Street, 8th Floor Boston, MA
When: April 4 – May 9, 2019 Thursday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
During this course students will learn to:
- Create and become proficient in Google applications including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Improve your typing skills
- Utilize job search sites to assist in career advancement
- Learn about social media and it’s benefits for networking
- Practice using popular websites for personal research projects
- Attend at least 15 hours of class time
- Complete final project
- Qualify as a low-income resident in Cambridge, Boston or Greater Boston
- $50 for Chromebook
Fee: $50 – includes Google Chromebook, one year of Rosetta Stone English, and home internet to qualifying participants.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
617-542-7654 ext. 36